- The Fuschlseeregion
- Leisure activities
This place of pausing was built in 2016, the year "200 years Salzburg with Austria" Joseph Mohr wrote 1816 in Mariapfarr the text to "Silent Night, holy night!" And worked as a parish vicar in Hintersee from 1828 to 1837. In 1818, Franz Xaver Gruber composed the song for the first time in Oberndorf. This place of the World Peace was built by the Tourism Association Hintersee and the Province of Salzburg with partners. And on 7 October 2016 by bishop sv. Martin Walchhofer. The idea and planning was developed in cooperation between the two Fachhochschulen Urstein and Kuchl and the tourism association Hintersee. The interior of the chapel was designed by Hintersee artist Bernd Horak.