The Via Culinaria invites you on a journey of culinary enjoyment across the length and breadth of SalzburgerLand. It leads you out on 7 different culinary pathways to the most delicious products our region has to offer - you will be able to sample them at local producers and on the farm, savor traditional specialties at inns with roots extending back for centuries, or have them served to you at internationally acclaimed restaurants where the culinary artistry is quite beyond compare. The essential ingredients for the Via Culinaria are regionality, originality, quality and authenticity. Eckart Witzigmann, dubbed "Chef of the Century" by Gault Millau, is the honorary figurehead of the Via Culinaria.
More Information about the Via Culinaria here.
partner companies of the Holiday Region Fuschlsee
- Castle fishery at Castle Fuschl
- Castl Fuschl with the restaurant Imperial and the castle restaurant
- Boat cruise on Lake Fuschl
- Farm Oberhinteregg in Faistenau
- Restaurant Brunnwirt in Fuschl am See
- Ebner´s Waldhof am See
- Elderberry Pastures
- Gruberalm-Mayerlehenh pasture