Eddy Merckx Classics Radmarathon
- € 209,00 per person
- Bookable from: 1 person
3 overnight stays
from € 209,00 per person in a double room
The famous Eddy Merckx Classic marathon takes place again in Fuschl am See in the Fuschlseeregion on 09. September. You pass up to 11 beautiful lakes in the Salzburger Land and the Salzkammergut and will cycle through a fantastic scenery.
In the package you have included 3 overnight stays, a guided tour of the Eddy Merckx racetrack on Friday, the starting fee for the race on Sunday, free entrance to the Fuschlseebad on Sunday, a starter package, early bike breakfast on the racing day, free bike-park, bike-Expo, pasta party and finally a cycle-festival where Eddy Merckx himself and his colleagues take part.
Additional you have the chance to get to know Eddy Merckx personally at the Charity VIP Tour on Saturday, 08. September. This tour is to support all those who can no longer enjoy the freedom of movement due to paralysis:
Included in the VIP-ticket:
- biking tour (app. 40km) with Eddy Merckx himselve
- Signed Art-Jersey
- Culinary get-together after the biking tour
- Access to the VIP area on Sunday
The Eddy Merckx Classic is a bike event for everyone. We want to emphasize the sportif thought and minimize the stress and competion tought.
This is the reason why the short Race (63 km) will be a bike touristik tour. We won´t have a timekeeping for this distance and no award ceremony.
Also NEW ist that you can drive with any bike typ, but ist has to be suitable for the street StVO 1960 (traffic regulation rules).
- 3 Nights
- 3 overnight stays
- Guided Tour of the Eddy Merkcx racetrack on Friday
- Starting fee for the 11. Eddy Merckx Classic cycle marathon
- Entrance to the Fuschlseebad at the racing day
- Early Bike Breakfast at the racing area on the racing day
- Starter package
- Racing-Service (free Bike-Park on the racing day, Bike-Expo, Pasta-Party, etc.)
TIP: Additional you have the chance to book the VIP Tour with Eddy Merckx himself on Saturday, 8. September 2018!
- 06.09.2018 to 08.09.2018
- from € 209,00 in a bed & breakfast
- from € 289,00 in a *** hotel
- from € 339,00 in a **** hotel
Other categories on request possible!